I am alone, in the middle of the forest

I'm alone, in the middle of the forest and a thought comes to me...
 
If I am the one who experiences life, who is responsible for it?
 
 
Maybe another one or what?
 
If I can use my physical body, why don't I start using it again like I did a long time ago?
 
I can and therefore I am, I exist, I have and create everything I need to experience it.
 
What is the point of handing over my body and everything it represents to any "administrator" or any political and/or religious organization?
 
What is the point of relying on doctors who are enslaved by economic, political and military power?
 
What is the point of hoping in a good God who somehow rewards or punishes me when it is only I who can do it?
 
What is the use of believing or not believing since I am who he is?
 
It can't be clearer and more evident than this!
 
I am here to contemplate the beauty of nature and dialogue with it and therefore with myself.
 
 
Solitude leads me to reflect and rediscover realities that are now too often forgotten, but always real.
 
Now the time has come. Now I know and I am...
 
Now I remember who I am...
 
🦚 💖 🦚
 
Now explore the window below to access the "virtual tour"
where you can discover many new features...
To view the window correctly, select the "full screen"
function at the bottom right...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

uomomarco - The craftsman of melody

Image

Lovely feeling